We take your privacy very seriously. Petite Petals Limited is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. To help us provide you with more of what you love from Petite Petals, we capture information about you to enhance your experience. Our goal is to be clear and transparent about what information we collect from our customers and how we use and protect your personal information.
Please remember that you can manage your information and protect your privacy at any time.
- Shall be processed lawfully and transparently;
- Shall be limited to what is necessary for processing;
- Shall be kept up to date with every effort to erase or rectify without delay;
- Shall be processed securely;
- Shall not be shared with third parties;
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
We may collection the following information about you. ‘Personal information’ means any information relating to an individual, which can identify them – either directly or indirectly.
- Your name;
- Your address details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone/mobile number
- Your email address;
- Your order history;
- Information about the device you use to browse our websites including the IP address and device type;
- Your marketing preferences;
This personal information will be collected when you do any of these:
- Set up an account on our website
- Place an order
- Sign up for our newsletter or subscribe to any other services we offer
- Correspond with us on email
- When you browse our websites
MARKETING, COMMUNICATIONS & OPTING OUT
If you purchase or willingly give us your email address, you will receive marketing messages by email to inform you on our new products and offers, unless you choose not to.
You can at any time decide to unsubscribe by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to process your request promptly, but it may take a few days for your unsubscribe request to be changed.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information for the following:
- To personalise your shopping experience on our site
- To allow us to handle your order, deliver products and process your payments and refunds.
- To update you on your order and delivery status
- For statistical, analytical or survey purposes, to allow us to improve our websites and services
- Unless you choose to opt-out, to notify you of products or special offers that we feel may be of interest to you
SHARING, ACCESSING AND CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
We may share your personal information with companies who assist us in operating the website and in servicing you. Please do note that each of our service providers meet the requirements of the GDPR.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible so we can quickly correct any information.
You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about how we use and process your data.
- The right to access and copy of the information that we hold on you.
- The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- The right to be forgotten and erased from our records
- The right to restrict processing of your data
- The right to data portability, to have your personal data provided to you by us.
- The right to object to certain types of processing such a direct marketing.
- The right to withdraw consent of us processing your data
- The right to campaign to a Supervisory Authority in any event that Petite Petals Limited has not correctly responded to your request.
THINGS YOU CAN DO TO ENHANCE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
We recommend that you take the following measures to help to protect your online safety:
- Keep your account passwords private
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters with a word/number combinations and something that is not easily guessed by hackers
- Avoid using the same password for different online accounts